What To Bring To Hot Yoga
What To Bring to Hot Yoga
The best way to start your yoga class is by being prepared! Here’s what to bring to hot yoga:
- Yoga mat (don’t have one with you? No problem! Rent one from us)
- 2 towels, 1 for your mat and 1 to shower (also available to rent)
- Reusable water bottle (please note, we do NOT sell plastic bottles at the studio!). Filtered water is available to refill your reusable water bottle
- Avoid coming to class on a full stomach – but make sure you’re well nourished. You’ll need energy for your class!
- Arrive well-hydrated… drink plenty of water before class!
- Wear clothing you feel comfortable getting sweaty in.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class time.
***Please Note: Latecomers are NOT permitted to class, sorry!