NAME: Meghan Butler
I’M AN EXPERT IN: Absolutely nothing!! Although I did win my football pool last year…and I have been called the Cat Whisperer…
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN (HOW YOGA CAME INTO YOUR LIFE):
I started practicing at Moksha Sherwood Park and Moksha Edmonton South when I arrived home from a 3 month stint training Muay Thai in Thailand. I was ready to shake things up and I was CRAVING the heat. After forcing myself to go nearly every day for a week I was hooked.
FAVORITE FOOD: Pizza
WHERE CAN YOU FIND ME WHEN I’M NOT IN THE HOT ROOM:
Training Muay Thai at Frank Lees Martial Arts, running the Royal Glenora Stairs, at yoga training/retreats/festivals, watching the NFL, drinking beer on a patio or drinking beer anywhere really.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN MY CLASS:
Bright patterned leggings. Also fun flow sequences focusing on themes/peak poses and alignment.
WHAT TRAININGS HAVE YOU COMPLETED:
- Level 1 with Baron Baptist, 2013
- 200 Hr Vinyasa Training with Tiffany Cruikshank, 2013-2014
- Yoga Medicine Hip Module, 2015
- Movement Medicine 25 hour Training with Michele Therot 2016
- Yoga Medicine Chinese Medicine Module, Sept 2016