NAME: Mandy Bellows
I’M AN EXPERT IN:
1) Health Policy Research (specifically Patient Involvement and Patient and Family Centred Care)
2) Healthcare operations, administration and leadership and
3) Cardiovascular Nursing. Yup, that’s right – I’m a super nerd.
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN (HOW YOGA CAME INTO YOUR LIFE):
My Yoga Life started in the early 80’s, as I practiced while watching morning yoga on the TV during summer vacation.
FAVORITE FOOD: Avocado!
WHERE CAN YOU FIND ME WHEN I’M NOT IN THE HOT ROOM:
I love spending time outdoors with my fur baby, Kingston and socializing with friends.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN MY CLASS: I love COREWORK!
WHAT TRAININGS HAVE YOU COMPLETED:
- Moksha Yoga Teacher Training, June 2012
- Moksha Flow Teacher Training, May 2016
FAVORITE QUOTE: Awaken. Awaken. Don’t squander your life.